17.3.12

About me & Welcome!

Welcome!!!


I just wanted to welcome you to Rays of Reiya!  How awesome of a name is that xD  I am starting a whole separate life in simming and that includes blogging! :D :D :D  I love TS3 and pretty much very little else o - o.  Some of my other hobbies are hanging outside (I live in a place with a lot of other people my age and we have really fun games we play with chalk and shtuff), watching TV (either on my computer or on real TV.  I watch WAAAAYYYYY too much TV.  Pretty Little Liars, Alcatraz, Glee, New Girl, Criminal Minds, Psych, The Finder, Bones, and A Gifted Man.), graphic design, and believe it or not, virtual worlds!!!  BUT please, PLEASE, do not give me any links.  Last time I went on a virtual world, I got addicted for a month and totally neglected simming and it took a while to get back on it.  :P


Now, about me...


Call me Reiya.  I have a non-vanilla game (meaning I do not run a "whites only" game), and I have been playing The Sims since after the sims 2 franchise was over :O  I'm not even kidding.  I always hated paying $40 for a game so I'm always a little late on buying them.  I have owned all the sims 2 expansions except for Free Time.  I own TS3 (obviously) and no expansions.  I am a girl, in High School, and am VERY Internet savvy.  I love editing and most of all, making banners for things.  That is why I want to go into graphic design.  I love the sims and I have REALLY gotten into the TS3 community and I hope that people like me for who I am.  Recently there was a disaster over at Unbound where some simmers (they shall remain unnamed) bad talked a lot of lower simmers.  Mine was "For being absolute s**t at life in general.".  I'm not *happy*, fore say, but, I could have gotten a lot worse.  I am happy with my life at the sims and hope to get the HELL out of where I currently live x)  It's not that I don't like the people...well yeah I hate the people except for a few close friends, but the fact that the people who aren't my friends, make my life miserable.

Sincerely,
  Reiya