29.3.12

Start-to-Finishe Assignment Journal: Delectable, Assignment 3

Hey guys!  I decided to follow Rexy's example (Click here to see it!) and make a start-to-finish assignment journal!  I was going to do this with my Inspiration assignment 2 like she did, but I changed my mind on what I wanted to do at the very last minute so I decided to do it with my Delectable assignment as this one took me a couple days.  Well, here it is! :D


March 21st


~The assignment was posted.  Wasn't really inspired by it so I decided to look through my poses and see if any of them inspired me.

~Checked "Beech's Pose Place" for any new poses and saw this pose and it totally inspired me.  I was going to have her hanging upside-down from a wire as like a highrope hanging act.




March 22nd

~Needed some other CC for this so I went to Mod The Sims and found this carnival mask and downloaded it.  Decided I was going to draw some silk around her chest instead of taking lingerie pictures in-game so I didn't need any other CC but I had some homework so I couldn't go in-game now.





March 25th

~Went in-game to take some screenshots for this.  Ended up with two, one of her waist-to-neck and one of her head because the pose made her head bend back more than expected.





March 26th

~Started editing until I had to get off for dinner and homework.  Really just changed the color of the waist area, cut it off the background, put it on a plain white background and added the head on.





March 27th

~Re-opened it and worked on the editing.  Didn't want to draw the silk on because Vana said it might not count as lingerie so I found a picture of one online and skin shaded too.  Drew on the eyelashes, skin smoothed, enhanced eye and mask colors, and edited her lips. Also made a background the type that I wanted.  Lastly I realized that I forgot to get pictures of her arms for pose combining xD


March 28th

Due Date!

~Went in-game the second I got home and got this picture of her arm.


~Decided that I would her doing a handstand on a wire instead because I didn't get enough of her waist to show that she was hanging from a wire.  What I did today was MASSIVE.  I redrew the hair because I decided it looked ugly, shadowed behind her, turned her arms the other way, added stitches between her arm joints because I couldn't get the skin to match exactly (While I was chatting with Rose, my previous mentor in The Agency and now a good friend, she pointed out "Just because she's a circus person she doesn't need stitches on her arms." so I decided to show that she was "babydoll" so that it would explain it), added her arms on, drew the wire she's standing on FROM SCRATCH (particularly surprised on how well it turned out), added hints of bright pink blush, added a little collar with a bow to cover up a screwup on connecting the head to the neck, and, finally, added the final text "Babydoll  Upside-Down Tightrope Act".  Decided it was ready to be submitted after passing it through a few friends who aren't judges in this comp (some simming, some real life ones) and submitted! :D


Full-Size:


Well, tell me what you think!!!!



ALSO, not part of the start to finish journal, wanted to tell you guys a few things.

First of all, a reminder that I'm going to be gone from March 31st to April 6th/7th.

Second, I was just saying that I also entered the new sensation comp, "Face Off".  It's somewhat like 'SMS but it's headshots only.  I like this one too :)


Full-Size:


Lastly, I am in the middle of the Harry Potter movie series for the first time (I finally gave in >.>) but I'm almost done with it and pretty soon I'm going to be needing a few movies to watch.  Any ideas?  :)

Love,
  Reiya